Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Base Oil 100ml
- Being a base for a massage oil, mixing with essential oils and other carrier oils
- Problem skin, such as acne
- Tightening and toning skin
- Hydrating the skin without being greasy
- Protecting cell membranes from oxidative damage
Grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes, a fruit that is native to Asia and also found in Europe and North America.
Grape seeds have high levels of vitamin E, flavanoids (including procyanidin) and antioxidants (including OPC’s - oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes) and linoleic acid. This nourishing complex of active ingredients helps to regenerate the skin and protect cell membranes from damage. The fatty acid content acounts for the oils moisturising and nourishing affects. It is also mildly astringent and easily absorbed which prevents the oil from being too greasy on the skin.
It is suitable for all skin types but is especially valuable for delicate, problem, sensitive or greasy skin